The show is now bigger and better than ever, offering more flowerscapes as well as items from flower & garden related crafters, local farms and vendors.
Some of the highlights include:
• MORE flowerscapes!
• Buy the flowers and shrubs directly from the displays
and pick-up at the end of the weekend.
• Local farms and growers offering fresh goods -
plants, flowers, canned goods plus a few surprises!
• Penn State Master Gardeners on-site to answer gardening questions.
• Seminars on flower arranging and gardening tips.
• Garden Railroaders Train Display
• Kids Scavenger hunt through with prizes, and a visit from some fuzzy little friends.
• 20% more Art & Accessories vendors for your backyard, garden, and yourself.
Floral design, landscape design, DIY demonstrations and unique home products have been skillfully blended together in a unique, engaging way, designed to invigorate and inspire visitors. Held in Allentown Agri-Plex (aka “Ag Hall”) at the Allentown Fairgrounds Complex, this year’s show will highlight creativity in landscaping, and will provide a canvas for some of the Lehigh Valley’s most established landscapers to demonstrate their skills.
FLOWERS & MUCH MUCH MORE
While the Flowers will be the highlight of the Lehigh Valley Flower Show, the show also includes many highly skilled artisans as well as a variety of handpicked Garden and Home related vendors.
CHECK OUT SCENES FROM 2017