The show is now known as the
Lehigh Valley Flower and Garden Show
• Changed to include more topics and products for gardening hobbyists.
• Gardeners can gain ideas from what they see at the show.
• Still have flower arranging demos and displays.
2018 Theme: "Fields, Farms and Backyards"
Some of the highlights include:
• Walk Through incredible displays with flowers, shrubs, water features, and trees
from the Lehigh Valley's best Landscapers
• Free seminars throughout the weekend, given by local experts and Master Gardeners
• Flower arranging demonstrations and auctions
• Products for your yard and home
• Springtime plants and flowers for purchase
• Visit from the Peep mascot, the ambassador of spring, each day 2pm-3pm
• More Flowerscapes!
• Penn State Master Gardeners on-site to answer gardening questions.
• Seminars on flower arranging and gardening tips.
• Garden Railroaders Train Display
• Kid’s scavenger hunt – ages 12 and under
-follow your Show map and find the hidden icons throughout the show and win a prize!
• 20% more Art & Accessories vendors for your backyard, garden, and yourself.
• Buy the flowers and shrubs directly from the displays
• Local farms and growers offering fresh goods -
plants, flowers, canned goods plus a few surprises!
• The Wonders of Butterflies - SPECIAL PRESENTATION for kids of all ages
• Storytime – "A Vegetable Garden Grows Under the Sun" for ages 2 to 9
Friday 2 PM and 6 PM • Saturday 11 AM, 2 PM, 6 PM • Sunday 2 PM
• Pee Wee the Painting Pig - see the artistic talents of the Oinker
• “Pick” the 2019 Flower Show theme
Tell us what you’d like to see. If your theme if chosen you will will special prizes!
Floral design, landscape design, DIY demonstrations and unique home products have been skillfully blended together in a unique, engaging way, designed to invigorate and inspire visitors. Held in Allentown Agri-Plex (aka “Ag Hall”) at the Allentown Fairgrounds Complex, this year’s show will highlight creativity in landscaping, and will provide a canvas for some of the Lehigh Valley’s most established landscapers to demonstrate their skills.
FLOWERS & MUCH MUCH MORE
While the Flowers will be the highlight of the Lehigh Valley Flower Show, the show also includes many highly skilled artisans as well as a variety of handpicked Garden and Home related vendors.
CHECK OUT SCENES FROM 2017